AIM
None

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Funny, but you shouldn't compare those two.

The PS3 is already gettingits ass kicked by the Wii, so I don't know what's going between Wii and 360. I haven't tried 360, but I side with it over Sony's... I can't call it a console.. You should make the PS3 in a war where they got butchered! I went to EB Games and they're OVERSTOCKED with PS3s, which I find hilarious.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

You've come a long way.

As I look back at the first Session of XIN, I notice that you've come a long way from simple fight scenes, not so great sound, and some rusty animation to an amazing show which I think is better than most of the things you see on TV today.

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see more animations from you.

Cheers.

XIN Session  02 XIN Session 02

HAHAHA

HAHA, I LOVED IT, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK

Prison Throw Prison Throw

great game, but there's a glitch

A 1 in a million chance, but when he fell over, he hit a cop and started flying up and won't come down, his altitude just keeps increasing by 10.

Great game though!

- Block Puzzle - - Block Puzzle -

Music + Levels got a bit repetative...

The levels got kind of repetative, which removed from the fun, but overall, it was a pretty good game. I'll give you a 5 anyways.

Coolio-Niato responds:

either way, thnx evgenni. glad you liked.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

I really loved it.

It was awesome, but there's a couple of things you should fix, when you beat a mission it says "Mission Comlete" instead of Complete, otherwise great game and keep up the good work!