AIM
None

Prison Throw Prison Throw

great game, but there's a glitch

A 1 in a million chance, but when he fell over, he hit a cop and started flying up and won't come down, his altitude just keeps increasing by 10.

Great game though!

- Block Puzzle - - Block Puzzle -

Music + Levels got a bit repetative...

The levels got kind of repetative, which removed from the fun, but overall, it was a pretty good game. I'll give you a 5 anyways.

Coolio-Niato responds:

either way, thnx evgenni. glad you liked.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

I really loved it.

It was awesome, but there's a couple of things you should fix, when you beat a mission it says "Mission Comlete" instead of Complete, otherwise great game and keep up the good work!

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

Fetal Fun!

Whoever thought that getting born could become such an addicting game! Great game, keep up the good work and make more awesomely 1337 games for us to enjoy. I think you can make money from games like this, even though I doubt few systems will allow games with a story-line of being born... But still, I like it.

P.S. Don't listen to the previous post, I checked it out and it was a virus.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Sweet.

Nice job. Awesome game, graphics, sweet. Good job. *Applause* I just have one question for Dan Paladin. About the way you animate, do you use the brush tool or the pencil and box and stuff like that. Please reply to chaotic_leo@hotmail.com
Nice job, again.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Kick-Ass game! Freakin' addictive! Nice JOB!!!!!!

Nice work. Kick ass music. I played one player mode and got 20000 points and a B grade. Nice work on the game! Keep up the KICKASS work! Nothing like the other games. Addictive too. Nice job. I'll give this 10, and 5 in rating!