AIM
None

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Funny, but you shouldn't compare those two.

The PS3 is already gettingits ass kicked by the Wii, so I don't know what's going between Wii and 360. I haven't tried 360, but I side with it over Sony's... I can't call it a console.. You should make the PS3 in a war where they got butchered! I went to EB Games and they're OVERSTOCKED with PS3s, which I find hilarious.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

You've come a long way.

As I look back at the first Session of XIN, I notice that you've come a long way from simple fight scenes, not so great sound, and some rusty animation to an amazing show which I think is better than most of the things you see on TV today.

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to see more animations from you.

Cheers.

XIN Session  02 XIN Session 02

HAHAHA

HAHA, I LOVED IT, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK

Platypus Platypus

I liked it.

I didn't know what a platypus was, and I learned something today.

What I thought you should add was a picture of a platypus or something, because as informative as it was, it's not really clear as to how they looked.

I'm curious, did the teacher or whatever mind that there was teh_eff word at the end?

C.S.P. The Mexican Dance C.S.P. The Mexican Dance

What a loser.

Dude, Danny. You're such a loser; reviewing your own work from other accounts... you disappoint me. It was very short, and I guess it was kind of good..

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

Amazing.

I love it. I love ToxicBomb's, THEBBQ's, and TFC's work the best, I love the way you guys do explosions, they make my best art look like trash, even though it makes me feel that way, I still feel great because you guys rock, I liked ToxicBomb's ripples and splash, it was amazing, great job everyone. ^_^

WWII Part 1- The Landing WWII Part 1- The Landing

Wow.

Bull..

SbenixNG responds:

Thanks for the review, too bad your too lazy to write more than one word.

Clock Tutorial 1 Clock Tutorial 1

Pretty good.

The sound is sort of wierd, it doesn't sound like clock-voice. But goot tutorial, I think some people will find it useful. But still, I don't think that drawing clocks can be that hard. Plus, you should make your hands a movie clip so that you can move them without cutting the body.

Good job overall, keep it up.

Instruction - Marijuana Instruction - Marijuana

nnnno

don't start thsi series...it's strange.